RPOWER POS is a validated PA-DSS application, meeting the standard set forth by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to ensure the safe handling of cardholder information.
Since 1995, RPOWER has always been protective of cardholder data. We have never stored credit card numbers, expiration dates, or magnetic stripe track data unencrypted. In addition, we have formatted receipts and system logging security measures beyond standard compliancy according to the strictest requirements delegated.
RPOWER POS Version 2018, adheres to PA-DSS V3.2 guidelines. Furthermore, we can identify the following key statements about credit card security and cardholder information with regards to RPOWER:
- RPOWER never prints or displays full credit card numbers to anyone under any circumstances.
- Track 2 and AVS data are not stored after initial authorization under any circumstances.
- Card verification code and PIN values are never stored after initial authorization under any circumstances.
- RPOWER's keystroke logs do not contain sensitive information, while at the same time recording something was entered.
- Any and all credit card data is inaccessible to anyone outside of strategically designated RPOWER Corporate employees, for use in monitored trouble-shooting, support, and development purposes. Even RPOWER certified dealers with access to the highest level security cannot retrieve credit card data under any circumstances.
- RPOWER uses two-factor authentication when accessing sites remotely for direct support. We recommend the use of a two-factor authentication remote access product for any remote access with configuration settings defined in the PA-DSS Implementation Guide.
Please follow this link: RPOWER's PA-DSS Implementation Guide
to view RPOWER's
Complete PA-DSS Implementation Guide.
For specific questions regarding RPOWER's
PA-DSS Validation & Implementation Guide please contact your local RPOWER
Dealership or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
to learn more about PCI Compliancy and Security Standards designated for your business.