Integrates with Bump Bar or Touchscreen
Doesn't require additional workstations
Includes Check Recall, Check Running Time, Server, Table Name, Multiplier/Modifier Notations
RPOWER's Kitchen Video Module
RPOWER brings you the latest in video display innovation with its own completely integrated touch-enabled Restaurant Display System. Working with touchscreens (either attached to existing POS workstations or as part of the POS itself) takes kitchen video out of tradition fast-food kitchens and into the front of the house. That's why we call it the RPOWER Restaurant Display System, or RDS. Of course, you can still use bump bars in a variety of key configurations, alone or in tandem with touch. From increasing expediter control over orders to improving server-to-bar order turnaround, there is no more cost-effective way to manage order flow. Intuitive visual features on each order emphasize ticket duration, multiple-quantity items, and modified items. Bumped-order recall and page-ahead preview modes are distinguished by background color.
Kitchen Video Features
- Touch-screen, bump bar, or both
- No third-party software
- Simple configuration
- Configurable as a secondary display on a POS workstation
- Up to four displays per dedicated station (limited by hardware_)
- Works with any touch enabled VGA monitor
- Optimized display resolutions: 800x600; 1024x768; 1280x1024
- One touch order recall
- 4x2, 5x2, and 6x2 check displays
- Orders display: Order time and duration w/color indicators; Order number, server name, and table number; Dine-in, Take-out, Delivery, etc.